As women we hope that we can experience love and pleasure with our partner. We worry sometimes if everything “down there” is OK! Let’s face it… we have all thought it! Am I too loose down there? I had this experience one and realized there had to be something to do about it!
Things used to be this way, I researched day and night on the topic “how to keep your vagina tight”, and this was the height of my humiliation and anxiety. I consistently heard from my friends on how they enjoy sex and how their partners enjoy it. I felt fearful of the fact that I might not ever enjoy my love life, but of course I was over exaggerating although I still had those thoughts.
I can understand how infuriating it can get searching website after website and every website gives you the same cradle-song titles “safe surgery” “no side effects” “try our new organic product” and etc. Fact is that you will waste your money with most of these products because they will either pitch you “surgery” or they will try selling you a product which they will claim to be natural but will be filled with harmful chemicals.
By experience I learned ways to deal with this problem and that is the reason why I write about this topic so others can find an easy and quick solution. I will explain to you natural ways to deal with this.
Thinking about pills? Read our “Do Vagina Tightening Pills Really Work Section”
Chapter 1. Keeping Your Vagina Tight Is Not Rocket Science
So what is the best way how to make your vagina tighter?
- It is tough! You don’t need to blame yourself for being confused because there is so much clutter out there, every day we are bombarded with information from advertisers about hundreds of products, but you do not need to fall into their trap.
- Before I discovered some answers, I was frustrated and angry. The page I discovered gave me precisely what I asked for, a natural way to keep your vagina tight.
Chapter 2. Keeping Your Vagina Tight
Before I discuss how to keep your vigina tight let us first understand that why does it lose its constriction in the first place?
Section 1. Why Does Our Vigina Lose Tightness
- Aging– First of all sex will not make your vagina less tight, age on the other hand is a big factor and you will lose your tightness with age. There is nothing anyone can do about age. But thankfully there is a solution.
- Childbirth– Although post-partum does re-tighten the vagina but if you have more than one child than your vagina will lose its tightness. It is a natural process and a side effect of labor. That does not apply with young women though; women in their teens can have their vaginas back to their natural tightness after post-partum usually within 6-7months after delivery.
Now that you understand why your vagina gets looser, let us now discuss how to make it tight again.
Section 2. How Can I Keep My Vagina As Tight As IT Use To Be?
- I tried several techniques during my experience in searching for the appropriate solution. The only thing you need is patience so keep on reading.
Section 3. Do You Like Orgasms?
- Duh! Off course, during orgasms your pelvic muscles are engaged in contraction, this will make your vaginal muscles stronger and hence your vagina will start to tighten. Also your orgasms will also get stronger with your pelvic muscles and that is a great bonus.
Section 4. What Are Kegels?
- Kegels are pelvic exercises which are intended to remedy vaginal ampleness. When coupled with orgasms they both balance each other and will help you give better orgasms. You will need to do them every day if you want them to work.
Section 5. Geisha Balls
- Geisha balls or Ben-Wa-Balls are weighted balls that you can put in your vagina; this is a great way to make your pelvic muscles stronger by keeping can tight and contracted. Just like kegels the geisha balls should be used frequently for them to have a noticeable effect.
These methods can make any woman nervous.
Chapter 3. Kegel Exercises Beginners Workout For Women
Section 1. Vaginal Tightening Exercises To Follow Above
Also be sure to check our new info on pill supplements and what to look for… http://vermontbirthnetwork.org/vaginal-tightening-pills/